Ever wondered where to spend the perfect ski trip weekend? Kirkwood gets the most snow of any resort in the Tahoe region, which is why people flock to this resort for the best powder runs.
The chairlifts of Kirkwood Mountain Resorts are only a few minutes walk from our duplex. It's so close you can even go home for lunch! There is also a shuttle service available if you don't want to walk.
The duplex has plenty of space for us to hang out and relax. There's a game area off the main living room with a large TV, games, pool table, and a portable stereo system.
Image Credit: Pyramid Peak Properties
In typical UAC friend-family fashion, we'll share group meals where we enjoy some delicious food and drinks after a long day on the slopes. This is the kitchen where the magic will happen.
There will undoubtedly be plenty of snow for us to play around in. No matter what skill level you are, you can find someone to hit the slopes with.
Don't miss out on this amazing experience!
Add to Calendar
Premium Members: $249+
Basic Members: $299+
Price depends on bed selection
Upgrade to Premium
IMPORTANT: A negative COVID-19 test is required to attend this trip.
The price includes:
- Coordination of carpools to Kirkwood and back
- 2 nights in a comfortable bed in our awesome ski house
- 4 meals, only excluding lunch on Saturday
- Snacks (fruits, veggies, cheese, crackers, and desserts)
- All alcohol (beer, cider, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks)
- All beverages (water, tea, coffee, soda, and sparkling water)
- Games (board games, party games, and video games)
- Parties (karaoke and dance party)
IMPORTANT: Round-trip transportation costs are not included
- Carpool to Kirkwood and arrive at our ski house
- Settle in with a welcome drink and snacks
- Meet everyone else on the trip
- A light meal will be served
- Celebrate the start of our ski weekend!
- Breakfast at the house
- Skiing/snowboarding, snow sports, or hiking
- Relax before dinner
- Drinks, games, and dancing or karaoke
- Breakfast at the house.
- Pack up and check out by 11AM
- Exploring Tahoe or more snow sports
- Carpool back to SF
- Optional group lunch/dinner on the way home
If you do not ski or snowboard there are plenty of other things to do in Tahoe including snow tubing, snow shoeing, snow mobile riding, gambling, shopping, or just chill at the house.