Always wanted to try camping but weren't sure where to start? Or do you just love camping and want to get into the mountainous part of the Peninsula we all share? Join us for this great camping trip just west of Palo Alto where we'll be surrounded by redwoods and only a short drive to the ocean.
We'll kick the weekend off with a short hike near our small private campsite. Once we get back down, we'll hang out and play games for most of the day. In the afternoon, we'll grab our swimsuits, head to the nearby beach, and enjoy the sun, sand, and waves.
When we return from our adventures, we'll gather at camp and share a group dinner together. The delicious food will fill our bellies and replenish our energy. Then we'll sit around the campfire and enjoy a cold beer or a cup of wine while we share our stories from the day.
Join us as we spend our days hiking and relaxing around our campsite and our nights around the bonfire sharing drinks, stories, and laughs. Bring on camping season!
Add to Calendar
Host: Jeremy F
Premium Members: $149
Basic Members: $199
Upgrade to Premium
The price includes:
- Coordination of carpools to the campsite and back
- 2 nights of camping accommodations
- All meals
- Snacks (fruits, veggies, cheese, crackers, and desserts)
- All alcohol (beer, cider, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks)
- All beverages (water, tea, coffee, soda, and sparkling water)
- Guided hikes and daytime activities
- Firewood, s'mores, and ice
- Use of shared camping equipment/supplies: bug spray, lanterns, shade canopy, tent tools, grill, etc.
DOES NOT include:
- Tents, sleeping bag
(Additional tents may be available upon request)
IMPORTANT: Round-trip transportation costs are not included
IMPORTANT: A negative COVID test is required
- Carpool to Davenport and arrive at our reserved campsites
- Set up tents and campsites
- Settle in with a welcome drink and snacks
- Meet everyone else on the trip
- A light meal will be served
- Celebrate the start of our camping weekend!
- Breakfast at camp
- Short hike near camp
- Play games and hang out at our campsite
- Lunch at camp
- Drive to the nearby beach
- Return to camp for group dinner
- Drinks, games, s'mores, and storytelling around the campfire
- Breakfast at the camp
- Pack up and check out by 12 PM
- Carpool back to SF
- Optional group lunch/dinner on the way home
The planned activities are all optional. You are free to do what you wish on this trip.
Image by LUM3N from Pixabay