Let's get some more vertical feet in this season as we spend the weekend in South Lake Tahoe! We’ll be staying at an incredible 4 bedroom house which is just a 2 minute drive to Heavenly resort. That means minimal time driving and maximum time on the slopes. (Trip video)
There is a reason this ski resort is named Heavenly. Because when you are on top of the mountain, the view in front of you may very well be an image of heaven. You have the snow-capped Sierra Nevada Mountains as far as the eye can see and the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe just down to the right. It is a sight so beautiful that you might forget to go down the hill!
For skiing/snowboarding, beginners can take lessons at Sierra at Tahoe to save money. Advanced people can go to Heavenly or head over to Kirkwood for a day. No matter what skill level you are, you can find someone to hit the slopes with. We can also go snowshoeing, snowmobiling, tubing, and take advantage of all the other winter activities.
Image Credit: VRBO
We are staying at this spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house with a pool table and a private hot tub in the backyard to relax in. We'll have meals together as a family. After dinner, we'll bust out some karaoke and have a dance party!
The house is very close to town so we can visit for shopping, food, nightlife, and casinos.
Don't miss out on this amazing trip!
Add to Calendar
Host: Andy Huang
Premium Members: $199+
Basic Members: $249+
Price depends on bed selection
Upgrade to Premium
IMPORTANT: A negative COVID-19 test is required to attend this trip.
The price includes:
- Coordination of carpools to South Lake Tahoe and back
- 2 nights in a comfortable bed in our awesome ski house
- 4 meals, only excluding lunch on Saturday
- Snacks (fruits, veggies, cheese, crackers, and desserts)
- All alcohol (beer, cider, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks)
- All beverages (water, tea, coffee, soda, and sparkling water)
- Games (board games, party games, and video games)
- Parties (karaoke and dance party)
IMPORTANT: Round-trip transportation costs are not included
- Carpool to Tahoe and arrive at our ski house
- Settle in with a welcome drink and snacks
- Meet everyone else on the trip
- A light meal will be served
- Chill and relax with drinks and games
- Breakfast at the house
- Skiing/snowboarding, snow sports
- Checking out the casinos and food in South Lake Tahoe
- Relax/hot tub
- Dinner at the house
- Drinks, games, and dancing or karaoke
- Breakfast at the house
- Pack up and check out by 11am
- Exploring or more snow sports
- Carpool back to SF
- Optional group lunch/dinner on the way home
The planned activities are all optional. You are free to do what you wish on this trip.