We’re heading to Tahoe for a fun-filled weekend of playing in the snow! Even if you don’t ski/snowboard, there will be SO many winter activities to try out.
Epic Pass holders can spend the weekend shredding Northstar’s awesome runs. With over 3,000 ski-able acres, there is the perfect trail for everyone. Non-Epic Pass holders can go to Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, or Homewood. Boreal and Sugar Bowl are also accessible but a bit further away. No matter what skill level you are, you can find someone to hit the slopes with.
Don’t ski/snowboard? Totally ok! We are very close to town so we can visit for shopping, food, nightlife, and casinos. You can snowshoe through Squaw Valley's snowy meadow and designated trail system. On Saturday night, you can try out disco tubing where you spin down the tubing lanes to music by live DJs and colorful LED lights and lasers. The Tahoe Nordic Center is just up the street so you can enjoy an afternoon of cross-country skiing.
This 5 bedroom house has a huge great room where we can hang out and relax. There's a big screen TV, a fireplace, and lots of comfortable seating. This is where the karaoke and the dance parties will happen.
Image Credit: Vacation Tahoe Rentals
The hot tub is on the back patio for easy access. We will chill in it and soak away our stress from the day while enjoying beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and a glimpse of the lake.
In typical SFUAC friend-family fashion, we'll have a group dinner where we enjoy some delicious food and drinks after a long day on the slopes. This is the kitchen where the magic will happen.
With all the fun activities at Squaw Valley, Northstar, and around Lake Tahoe, this is sure to be an unforgettable weekend. Don't miss out on this amazing experience!
Add to Calendar
Prices are based on your bed selection
Premium Members: $249+
Basic Members: $299+
Upgrade to Premium
IMPORTANT: A negative COVID-19 test is required to attend this trip.
The price includes:
- Coordination of carpools to Tahoe and back
- 2 nights in a comfortable bed in our awesome ski house
- 4 meals, only excluding lunch on Saturday
- Snacks (fruits, veggies, cheese, crackers, and desserts)
- All alcohol (beer, cider, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks)
- All beverages (water, tea, coffee, soda, and sparkling water)
- Games (board games, party games, and video games)
- Parties (karaoke and dance party)
IMPORTANT: Round-trip transportation costs are not included
- Carpool to Tahoe and arrive at our Tahoe ski house
- Settle in with a welcome drink and snacks
- Meet everyone else on the trip
- A light meal will be served
- Celebrate the start of our weekend getaway!
- Breakfast at the house
- Skiing/snowboarding, snow sports, or hiking
- Exploring the North shore of Lake Tahoe
- Go for a scenic drive around the lake and beaches
- Relax in the hot tub before dinner
- Drinks, games, dancing, and karaoke
- Breakfast at the house
- Pack up and check out by 11AM
- Exploring Tahoe or more snow sports
- Carpool back to SF
- Optional group lunch/dinner on the way home
If you do not ski or snowboard there are plenty of other things to do in Tahoe including snow tubing, snow shoeing, snow mobile riding, gambling, shopping, or just chill at the house.