Join us for a weekend getaway that is really off the grid. This place up in the mountains is just what you need to relax and recharge. We'll be glamping in style as our yurt comes with a pizza oven!
Our spacious yurt is complete with a claw-foot bathtub that overlooks some gorgeous views. In addition to the yurt, there is also space for some of us to pitch our tents.
In addition to some hiking and biking trails on the property, Lake Pillsbury is only a 20 minute drive away so we'll have plenty of options for water sports and hiking.
Image Credit: Lake County
Friday: Arrive at our yurt/campsite. Set up camp and secure belongings. Cook pizza in our pizza oven at campsite. Enjoy the peaceful evening with stargazing and conversations around a fire.
Saturday: Breakfast at camp and secure belongings. Short hike to the meadow on the property. Pack lunch. Rent 2 kayaks. Hiking, kayaking, and other activities at Lake Pillsbury. Return to camp, have dinner, rest, and relax with our camp mates around a fire.
Sunday: Breakfast at camp and pack up. Hike around Lake Mendocino. Optional lunch on the way back home.
Add to Calendar
Host: Kristen J
Prices are based on your bed selection
Premium Members: Starting at $179 for 2 nights
Upgrade to Premium
IMPORTANT: A negative COVID-19 test is required to attend this trip.
We will provide:
- Carpool arrangement
- Air mattresses for those sleeping inside the yurt on the floor
- Guided hikes
- Primary Water Filtration. You are welcome to bring additional water filters to carry with you.
- First Aid Kits
- Toilet Paper, Cooking Supplies, Cleaning Supplies
- Primary Lighting Sources. We also recommend you bring your own personal lighting source.
- Food (Friday dinner, all meals on Saturday, Sunday breakfast)
- Insect repellent & Sunscreen
- Gas for Camping Stoves
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING ON YOUR OWN
- Water bottle/hydration pack
- Tent. We help link people who don't have a tent with those that do. You don't need to buy or own your own tent to join this trip! Just let us know at signup.
- Sleeping Pad
- Sleeping Bag
- Bedding for those sleeping inside the yurt in a bed
- Camping Cookware. We only need a certain number of camping pots and pans. If you have one you can bring to help with meals please let us know at signup. You do not need to buy or own your own cookware to join this trip!
- Camping bowl/plate/cup & utensils
- Basic toiletries & Prescription Medications
- Headlamp or Flashlight
- Hiking boots/shoes
- Swimsuit & Camping Towel. This is optional.
- Flush toilets/community bathroom is 200 yards away
- Claw-foot bathtub is inside our yurt
- In-ground firepit provided at our yurt
- The trip is pet-friendly
Image credit: Andrew L on Hipcamp