Ever wondered where to spend the perfect ski trip weekend? It's the Whiskey Towers at Kirkwood Mountain Resort! Kirkwood gets the most snow of any resort in the Tahoe region, which is why people flock to this resort for the best powder runs.
The chairlifts of Kirkwood Mountain Resorts are literally right next to our condo so we can ski in and ski out all weekend. It's so close you can even go home for lunch! This is the actual view of the ski lifts from the building.
Even if you don't ski, you can enjoy the sights of folks enjoying the slopes from this delightful condo. The condo has plenty of space for us to hang out and relax. There's a big screen TV, and lots of comfortable seating.
In typical SFUAC friend-family fashion, we'll have a group dinner where we enjoy some delicious food and drinks after a long day on the slopes. This is the kitchen where the magic will happen.
There will undoubtedly be plenty of snow for us to play around in - so far this season we have had above average snow falls. No matter what skill level you are, you can find someone to hit the slopes with.
Don't miss out on this amazing experience!
Add to Calendar
Host: Andy Huang
Premium Members: $249
Pay Per Event Members: $299
includes 1 month of premium membership
Bed assignments are based on order of payment.
Pay early and get the best beds!
- Coordination of carpools to Tahoe and back
- 2 nights in a comfortable bed in our awesome ski house right by the lifts
- 4 meals, only excluding lunch on Saturday
- Snacks (fruits, veggies, cheese, crackers, and desserts)
- All alcohol (beer, cider, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks)
- All beverages (water, tea, coffee, soda, and sparkling water)
- Games (board games, party games, and video games)
- Parties (karaoke and dance party)
Send your payments using:
(Please use friends and family option for PayPal)
Your payment secures your spot. An RSVP alone does not count.
IMPORTANT: You must fill out this survey when you RSVP.
Otherwise you will be removed from the RSVP list.
- Carpool to Kirkwood and arrive at our ski house
- Settle in with a welcome drink and snacks
- Meet everyone else on the trip
- A light meal will be served
- Celebrate the start of our ski weekend!
- Breakfast at the house
- Skiing/snowboarding on the mountain
- Optional lunch at the condo
- Relax with snacks and drinks before dinner
- Drinks, games, and dancing or karaoke
- Breakfast at the house.
- Pack up and check out by 11AM
- Another day of skiing and snowboarding
- Carpool back to SF
- Optional group lunch/dinner on the way home
Please fill out the carpool form here
Drivers, please indicate where and when you are leaving. Passengers can sign up for an available car or the wait-list if none are available.
Passengers are responsible for splitting gas/toll costs
Image Credit: Kirkwood Mountain Resort