Let's visit the largest ski resort in all of North America! Whistler Blackcomb has it all, including over 8,100 acres of snow-covered slopes, 16 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers, world-class terrain parks and over 200 marked trails! Check out the snow conditions that you can expect here!
Image credit: Whistler.com
Whistler is a skierֹ/snowboarder's dream destination, the ultimate in big mountain experiences. There is so much open terrain to explore on Whistler and Blackcomb mountains that a full six days won't feel like enough time!
When we're not shredding the gnar, we'll be exploring the village of Whistler and all its attractions. We can take advantage of the world class dining and vibrant nightlife available in Whistler. I hear the Apre scene in Whistler not to be missed.
Image credit: Scandinave Spa
There are even more things to do just outside of Whistler village. One of the main attractions is the Scandinave spa. Imagine soaking in those hot tubs looking at the gorgeous mountains. We can also visit the Olympic village and take runs down the Olympic bobsled track!
This is the house for our stay in Whistler. Luckily for us the lifts are only a 7 minute walk from the house. It's so close you can even go home for lunch!
This 4 bedroom house has a huge great room where we can hang out and relax. There's a big screen TV, a fireplace, and lots of comfortable seating. This is where we'll relax after a day on the slopes and catch up on all the great stories.
In typical SFUAC friend-family fashion, we'll have group breakfasts and dinners at the house. We can leave the house with plenty of energy for the day, and we can come home to a hot cooked meal after a long day on the slopes. This also helps us keep the costs way down for the trip.
This is a once in a lifetime experience at one of the best ski resorts in the world. Don't miss out on this amazing experience!
Click Here to Follow Our Events Calendar
Host: Andy Huang
Premium Members: $99 per night
Pay Per Event Members: $109 per night
includes 1 month of premium membership
Everyone is responsible for booking their own flights to Vancouver, and shuttle rides to Whistler
The price includes:
- 6 nights in a comfortable bed in our awesome ski house close to the lifts
- Breakfast and a make your own sandwich bar for lunch each day
- Home cooked dinner for 4 nights (We'll go out for 2 nights)
- Snacks (fruits, veggies, cheese, crackers, and energy bars)
- All alcohol (beer, cider, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks)
- All beverages (water, tea, coffee, soda, and sparkling water)
Send your payments using:
(Please use friends and family option for PayPal)
Your payment secures your spot. An RSVP alone does not count.
-Shuttle to Whistler and arrive at our ski house
- Settle in with a welcome drink and snacks
- Meet everyone else on the trip
- A light meal will be served
- Celebrate the start of our ski vacation!
Saturday - Wednesday
- Breakfast at the house each morning
- Skiing/snowboarding and various snow sports
- Exploring the Whistler area
- Drinks, games, and dancing or karaoke
- Breakfast at the house
- Pack up and check out by 10 am
- Exploring the area or more snow sports
-Shuttle back to Vancouver
If you do not ski or snowboard there are plenty of other things to do in Whistler including snow tubing, snow shoeing, snow mobile riding, shopping, or just chill at the house.