Let's visit the largest ski resort in all of North America! Whistler Blackcomb has it all, including over 8,100 acres of snow-covered slopes, 16 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers, world-class terrain parks and 200+ marked trails! Whistler is a skierֹ/snowboarder's dream destination, the ultimate in big mountain experiences. Luckily for us the lifts are only a 7 minute walk from the house. It's so close you can even go home for lunch!
This 4 bedroom house has a huge great room where we can hang out and relax. There's a big screen TV, a fireplace, and lots of comfortable seating. This is where we'll relax after a day on the slopes and catch up on all the great stories.
There is a grill on the back patio that we can take advantage of too. We can whip up a grilled meal while enjoying beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
In typical SFUAC friend-family fashion, we'll have a group dinner where we enjoy some delicious food and drinks after a long day on the slopes. This is the kitchen where the magic will happen.
There will undoubtedly be lots of snow for us to play around in. No matter what skill level you are, you can find someone to hit the slopes with.
In case you're done with skiing or snowboarding, Whistler offers a ton of other activities to enjoy, including snowmobiling through wild terrain, ziplining through snow-covered trees, bobsledding down an Olympic track, shopping in the village, or simply relaxing in a spa. Don't miss out on this amazing experience!
Check out the snow conditions that you can expect here!
Click Here to Follow Our Events Calendar
Host: Andy Huang
Premium Members: $99 per night
Pay Per Event Members: $109 per night
includes 1 month of premium membership
Everyone is responsible for booking their own flights to Vancouver, and shuttle rides to Whistler
The price includes:
- 6 nights in a comfortable bed in our awesome ski house close to the lifts
- Breakfast and a make your own sandwich bar for lunch each day
- Home cooked dinner for 4 nights (We'll go out for 2 nights)
- Snacks (fruits, veggies, cheese, crackers, and energy bars)
- All alcohol (beer, cider, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks)
- All beverages (water, tea, coffee, soda, and sparkling water)
Send your payments using:
(Please use friends and family option for PayPal)
Your payment secures your spot. An RSVP alone does not count.
-Shuttle to Whistler and arrive at our ski house
- Settle in with a welcome drink and snacks
- Meet everyone else on the trip
- A light meal will be served
- Celebrate the start of our ski vacation!
Saturday - Wednesday
- Breakfast at the house each morning
- Skiing/snowboarding and various snow sports
- Exploring the Whistler area
- Drinks, games, and dancing or karaoke
- Breakfast at the house
- Pack up and check out by 10 am
- Exploring the area or more snow sports
-Shuttle back to Vancouver
If you do not ski or snowboard there are plenty of other things to do in Whistler including snow tubing, snow shoeing, snow mobile riding, shopping, or just chill at the house.