Ever wondered where to spend the perfect ski trip weekend? Even if you don't ski, you can enjoy the sights of folks enjoying the slopes from this delightful home in North Lake Tahoe. The lifts of NorthStar Ski Resort are literally 10 minutes away from the house. It's so close you can even go home for lunch!
This 4 bedroom house has a huge great room where we can hang out and relax. There's a big screen TV, a fireplace, and lots of comfortable seating. This is where the karaoke and the dance parties will happen.
The hot tub is on the back patio for easy access. We will chill in it and soak away our stress from the day while enjoying beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
In typical SFUAC friend-family fashion, we'll have a group dinner where we enjoy some delicious food and drinks after a long day on the slopes. This is the kitchen where the magic will happen.
There will undoubtedly be plenty of snow for us to play around in. We can get lift tickets to NorthStar Ski Resort - very nearby for skiing and snowboarding. No matter what skill level you are, you can find someone to hit the slopes with.
Don't miss out on this amazing experience!
Click Here to Follow Our Events Calendar
Host: Andy Huang
Premium Members: $329 for 3 nights (
Pay Per Event Members: $349 for 3 nights (
includes 1 month of premium membership
- Coordination of carpools to Tahoe and back
- 2 nights in a comfortable bed in our awesome ski house right by the lifts
- 4 meals, only excluding lunch on Saturday
- Snacks (fruits, veggies, cheese, crackers, and desserts)
- All alcohol (beer, cider, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks)
- All beverages (water, tea, coffee, soda, and sparkling water)
- Games (board games, party games, and video games)
- Parties (karaoke and dance party)
Send your payments using:
(Please use friends and family option for PayPal)
Your payment secures your spot. An RSVP alone does not count.
IMPORTANT: You must fill out this survey when you RSVP.
Otherwise you will be removed from the RSVP list.
- Carpool to Tahoe and arrive at our Tahoe ski house
- Settle in with a welcome drink and snacks
- Meet everyone else on the trip
- A light meal will be served
- Celebrate the start of our holiday weekend!
- Breakfast at the house
- Skiing/snowboarding, snow sports, or hiking
- Exploring the North shore of Lake Tahoe
- Go for a scenic drive around the lake and beaches
- Relax in the hot tub before dinner
- Drinks, games, and dancing or karaoke
- Breakfast at the house.
- Pack up and check out by 11AM
- Exploring Tahoe or more snow sports
- Carpool back to SF
- Optional group lunch/dinner on the way home
If you do not ski or snowboard there are plenty of other things to do in Tahoe including snow tubing, snow shoeing, snow mobile riding, gambling, shopping, or just chill at the house.
Please fill out the carpool form here
Drivers, please indicate where and when you are leaving. Passengers can sign up for an available car or the wait-list if none are available.
Passengers are responsible for splitting gas/toll costs