Let's go have some fun at the beautiful Northstar Lodge resort! We have a spacious 3 bedroom suite right in the heart of Northstar Village. You are invited to ski, snowboard, and party with us!
This is a huge suite with plenty of room to hang out and relax. There's a big screen TV, a fireplace, and lots of comfortable seating. There are plenty of other amenities to enjoy at the resort.
The heated pool and hot tubs are just downstairs. We will chill in it and soak away our stress from the day while enjoying beautiful views of the resort and the mountain.
Our little SFUAC family will enjoy some group meals in the brand new kitchen. We will also dine in Northstar Village at one of the best restaurants.
At this time of year, there should be plenty of snow for us to play around in. We can get lift tickets to Northstar for skiing and snowboarding. No matter what skill level you are, you can find someone to hit the slopes with.
Don't miss out on this amazing experience!
Click Here to Follow Our Events Calendar
Host: Andy Huang
Premium Members: $269 (
- Arrangement of carpool to Tahoe and back
- 2 nights in a comfortable bed in our awesome ski resort
- Breakfast each day
- Snacks (fruits, veggies, cheese, crackers, and desserts)
- All alcohol (beer, cider, wine, champagne, and mixed drinks)
- All beverages (water, tea, coffee, soda, and sparkling water)
- Games (board games, party games, and video games)
- Parties (karaoke and dance party)
Send your payments using:
(Please use friends and family option for PayPal)
Your payment secures your spot. An RSVP alone does not count.
- Carpool to Tahoe and arrive at Northstar Lodge
- Settle in with a welcome drink and snacks
- Meet everyone else on the trip
- Celebrate the start of our luxury weekend!
- Breakfast at the house
- Skiing/snowboarding or other snow sports
- Relax in the hot tub before dinner
-Group dinner in Northstar Village
- Play party games like Jenga, Joking Hazard, or Twister
- Let's burn off some calories with a dance party!
- Breakfast at the house.
- Pack up and check out by 11AM
- Exploring or snow sports
- Carpool back to SF
- Optional group lunch/dinner on the way home
If you do not ski or snowboard there are plenty of other things to do in Northstar including snow tubing, snow shoeing, snow mobile riding, shopping, or just chill at the resort.
Please fill out the carpool form here
Drivers, please indicate where and when you are leaving. Passengers can sign up for an available car or the wait-list if none are available.